Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blind Girl

So today, I was hurrying because I was already late to office (as usual) and suddenly stopped for the traffic signal. In the middle of the road, I saw a girl ,standing still , just waving both of her hands. Yes she was blind.Then i can see another girl(blind again) who was walking with her blind cane. I got really scared, because this waving blind girl was exactly in the middle of the road in one of the most busiest roads of Bangalore.

Well, the 'Professional Mind' inside me said said hurry up man. let it go...
Image coutersy:https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com
But I stopped my bike, and went towards her and asked her if I could help. She said, she want to go to the next stop. She said , her friend fought with her and left her and walked away and they have only one blind cane. Then I told her follow me. She put her in my shoulder and we walked 10 mins till we reached the bus stop. We didn't talk much , she just told she goes to Asha Niketan Blind School and Thanked me. Soon her friend joined and she said Sorry to her and Thanks to me. To respond this girl gave a sweet pinch to her.

A small help like this makes our day. You may be 10 mins late to your destination. Meanwhile you reach the real destination without you actually realizing it.